One or more network protocols are missing

Rogue007

Weaksauce
Hi all, thanks for reading. I keep getting connection problems on my pc, and when I diagnose connection problems I get the fault 'One or more network protocols are missing from this computer'. I've done some googling, but most of the stuff I've come across just seems to be random guesses, so thought I'd post on here to see if any of you have had the same problem, and if so how did you fix it. I never remember having this problem until switching to Windows 10 from Windows 8.
I've checked the driver before, and at first it seemed to be running on a Windows driver. But I have since installed the Intel driver so that 'seems' ok.
I have a Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H motherboard, with the latest drivers.
I use a set of TP-Link AV1200 model TL-PA8010P homeplugs to connect my pc to my router as I cannot run Ethernet cable between them. I have just bought these new adapters, as I was worried the old Belkin ones I was using were causing problems. But just the same.
Any help greatly appreciated as its driving me mad, dropping connection mid game or when browsing. After a while it seems to right itself, otherwise I'll reboot.
Thanks

Back