• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

One more BF2 question..

Ryder

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
181
Ok threads go by so fast on this forum lol...

When i click "Play Now" (its sposed to find a server automatically to automatically join and start playing) it just sits there while it says Searching and I have to end the game somehow... Whats wrong?

Also I got 512mb ram... Playing on high settings, 1280 x 1024, 2xaa and I only get stutters for the first 2 minutes then im fine... So I am kind of surprised after everyone was saying you need 1024mb for sure.
 
turn ur settings off of high. trust me u need geometry on high but everything else should be medium to low and all lights/shadows should be low/off. reason for this is u are going to have a faster response time and a bit of an edge in the shootout. eye candy is nice but it will get u wacked.
 
Im saying it runs good at my settings... I get great fps for what it looks like
 
Ryder said:
Ok threads go by so fast on this forum lol...

When i click "Play Now" (its sposed to find a server automatically to automatically join and start playing) it just sits there while it says Searching and I have to end the game somehow... Whats wrong?

Also I got 512mb ram... Playing on high settings, 1280 x 1024, 2xaa and I only get stutters for the first 2 minutes then im fine... So I am kind of surprised after everyone was saying you need 1024mb for sure.

I used to play with 512MB. It works - but I wouldn't say it was as enjoyable as it is now that I have 1.5GB

'Play Now' means 'Play Never'. It is bugged and you should never click it. Even patched it doesn't work.
 
I used that option once in UT2004, and got thrown in some laggy mess. Realizing what I should have known from the get-go. I prefer to choose what I'm jumping into. Imagine that!
 
Back
Top