One meeeeelion points!

Fenris_Ulf

[H]ard|Gawd
OK, I have to toot my own horn here. After about 8 years of folding, I finally hit the 1,000,000 point mark today! Of course my Q6600 is responsible for 1/3 of that and it's only been running 4 months. Only 10 more months to the 2 million point mark!

congrats! i should be following behind you tomorrow evening... and then passing you very shortly after that. :)

congrats! i should be following behind you tomorrow evening... and then passing you very shortly after that. :)

I know, I've been watching my rear-view mirror. My personal goal was just to beat you to 1,000,000. It seems as though every time I pass two people, one passes me.

Grats on the mill.....I won't be there for a couple months or so. :rolleyes: No reason to slow down now, though. Keep on folding!!!

Congrats on the first one.

Now onwards & upwards

Luck ............... :D

Congrats..I should be there in less than 45 days if my new quad machine ever gets built..:)

Just waiting on the CPU and BAM...online she goes.....

I know, I've been watching my rear-view mirror. My personal goal was just to beat you to 1,000,000. It seems as though every time I pass two people, one passes me.

Your tellin me, there are alot of new people who are flying by the rest of us. I just got a Q6600 up and running today to fight off the influx of new folders with massive amounts of quads.

I love to see the participation and production, it's just somewhat frustrating that a single quad core can produce more in two months than my old farm in a year.

I think the bigger accomplishment is doing it for 8 years regardless of the points. That is a great commitment and a wonderful contribution!

Way to go, bro, keep on smokin' :D
A million pernts is nothin' to sneeze at, irregardless of how long it took. Of course with a quad the next mil won't take as long ;)

Woot, a million big ones torward wackin' those diseases :p

Your tellin me, there are alot of new people who are flying by the rest of us. I just got a Q6600 up and running today to fight off the influx of new folders with massive amounts of quads.

We are still coming for you!

Grats to the OP!

Congratulations for a nice milestone :)

Now, shaddup and fold !

OK, I have to toot my own horn here. After about 8 years of folding, I finally hit the 1,000,000 point mark today! Of course my Q6600 is responsible for 1/3 of that and it's only been running 4 months. Only 10 more months to the 2 million point mark!

Tooting your own horn.........nothing like a double-jointed folder. Don't wait 10 months to do it again, buy a quad;)

Back