• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Onboard Sound, not working!

Tony Williams

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
111
Okay I have a MSI mobo with onboard sound it was working fine and then one day I just got no sound at alll I can remember adding a Wireless PCI card for WLAN however I don't see that is the cause. If the sound is on max and I have headphones plugged in (or not plugged in) I get a little sound from my left speaker. (hooray) I know it's NOT a Windows issue, I even formatted. I made sure all inside connections were fine still I feel like putting the thing through my window.
 
Is that sound I hear!?

I found that where the mic jack at the front of the computer was is must of came out when I took out the HDD.

Problem solved.
 
Back
Top