clickclickw00t
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2005
- Messages
- 1,993
Hey guys, I have a DFI NF3 Ultra-D with onboard sound and an Audigy 2 ZS hooked up to my z-5300s in 5.1 channel.
My question comes in two parts:
1) Can I enable all my sound to come through the onboard and the audigy card?
2) Am I going to get better audio quality for my HD515s through the output port on the z-5300s than with my onboard sound directly to my Headphones...
Also for any DJs out there, is there any external hardware solution for realtime BPM monitoring? Like a little screen with two audio inputs that can calculate BPM and help me mix trax more easily.
My question comes in two parts:
1) Can I enable all my sound to come through the onboard and the audigy card?
2) Am I going to get better audio quality for my HD515s through the output port on the z-5300s than with my onboard sound directly to my Headphones...
Also for any DJs out there, is there any external hardware solution for realtime BPM monitoring? Like a little screen with two audio inputs that can calculate BPM and help me mix trax more easily.