• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

On the Front Page!

MN Scout

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
4,726
Check the front page! The [H] Folding site now has a link opposite the red "[H] Forums" link.

Thank you Kyle and Steve for the everlasting pimpage. This will definitely bring in more people to help with the cause.

Fold on everyone!

 
Thanks for the pimpage guys!!


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Rich Tate said:
And it only took you guys 24 hours to notice. ;)

There's a front page?? I don't know why, but my broswer automatically comes to
here...
I think it's a bug in Netscape :D


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
tsuehpsyde said:
Pfsh, we're busy folding. Noob.

Now be nice to the News-boy, he's gotta pay attention to the FP. ;)


 
I don't read front page much anymore

homepage is hf.com and my stats :)

 
I guess Kyle changed his mind. I remember that a long time ago the decision had been made to not have a link to hardfolding on the front page. It seems the reasons against that have been found to no longer be valid. I'm not going to complain.

 
Kool. Now, if they would post my "Down With Moose" banner in place of the NewEgg add we would finally be getting some place.
 
SmokeRngs said:
I guess Kyle changed his mind. I remember that a long time ago the decision had been made to not have a link to hardfolding on the front page. It seems the reasons against that have been found to no longer be valid. I'm not going to complain.

they discovered the how cool it is to support the [H]orde even though mary is here :D

FOR THE HORDE
 
Back
Top