• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

On-board sound not working

SphincterBoy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
128
I had a sound card in my old rig that I moved to my new rig. I planned to use the on-board sound for the old rig, but I'm not getting any sound. I checked the BIOS and it appears to be correct. I also double-checked that the speakers are on and turned up. The problem appears to be that WinXP doesn't see any sound device. Do I have to tell it the sound card has been removed so switch to on-board audio? The specs for the old rig are in my sig.

Thanks
 
Back
Top