• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

OMG

synaps3

Gawd
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
957
OMG.JPG


From a customer's computer...
 
Looks like a cross between Hurricane Katrina and a swarm of dust bunnies... :eek:
 
I keep brushing off my screen with hopes that some of that funk will dislodge itself from that PSU..
 
rofl, you actaully set that on your chair? you better decon that chair really well before you sit on it, or else you might have to duct tape your anal opening closed so some sort of pathogen doesn't get into your blood stream and kill you. :p
 
It's not my chair, it is a coworker's :D

Sorry for the large image size, I did not want to look at it for long enough to resize it :p
 
That is pretty nasty! Unfortunately for me I've seen worse. Even my air can was afraid!
 
The case was worse. A coworker cleaned it earlier though, before I could get a pic. I took out the video card (I am not bullshitting here) and a cloud of dust flew off it when I put it on a table... The whole interior of the case was furry ::shudders at the thought of it::

I was afraid of it... I thought I would get ebola or something from touching it...
 
Toss that thing into the round file...Damn.

Looks like a chain smoker lived in the immediate vicinity. Gross.
 
lol...I've seen that before many times. You'd be surprised how many people never open their cases for anything...for YEARS. I blow my case out 1-2 times a month. :p
 
Back
Top