Team Obi Juan
Your Local Postmaster
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2005
- Messages
- 23,276
Ok, I have a floppy drive, 2 WD 80's (identical). all hooked up to an Abit AI7.
I got the RAID drivers off of abit's website and put them on a floppy.
I boot my computer, it says hit ctrl I to set up a raid array. I do that, RAID 0 with 16k stripe size.
I reboot my computer, have it boot from my XP home CD. Hit F6.
It comes up with 4 options on the floppy that look pretty much similar.
Intel *****ER SATA RAID driver
Intel *****FR SATA RAID driver
Intel ******** SATA IHCP driver (it maybe not be IHCP, it's 4 letters with an IH in it)
Silicon Sil SATA RAID driver
I've tried the Silicon and the 2 intel RAID drivers, and I get the same problem after it keeps loading:
"Setup did not find any hard disk drives insalled in your computer"
FUCK ME
What do I do?
I got the RAID drivers off of abit's website and put them on a floppy.
I boot my computer, it says hit ctrl I to set up a raid array. I do that, RAID 0 with 16k stripe size.
I reboot my computer, have it boot from my XP home CD. Hit F6.
It comes up with 4 options on the floppy that look pretty much similar.
Intel *****ER SATA RAID driver
Intel *****FR SATA RAID driver
Intel ******** SATA IHCP driver (it maybe not be IHCP, it's 4 letters with an IH in it)
Silicon Sil SATA RAID driver
I've tried the Silicon and the 2 intel RAID drivers, and I get the same problem after it keeps loading:
"Setup did not find any hard disk drives insalled in your computer"
FUCK ME
What do I do?