omg... just started playing RB6 Vegas...and it rocks!!!

I'll get it when it supports widescreen. I dont know why developers are so lazy about widescreen.

a great game! and yes coop is really cool ! does this games use the unreal 3 engine?

This game is awesome. Kind of frustrating with the checkpoints though, its pretty hard on realistic

I'm also one of those Ravenshield fans. Vegas does rock though. The graphics are pretty freakin' incredible and it is always action packed...a good balance and I think the game will see a long multiplayer life.

The on-the-fly team commands are cool and useful but also a little blah. A little more depth would have been good in regards to planning.

Also, my one control gripe is the lack of peaking using the Q and E keys. Again, it would just add more depth to the control scheme.

I can't wait till GRAW 2.

Ever since I started playing EVE, nothing has taken me away from the game for more then a day or two tops. This game made me miss a whole week of EVE. The Single player was amazing.. AI that seemed like they were more then just dumb bots. The Levels were awesome and the GFX are amazing.. I can’t believe it looks this good. You can really feel GRAW’s influence on this game and I think that’s a good thing. The Game wasn’t too short and while I was let down by the cliff hanger ending, I like the fact we are gonna see more of this game in the future.

CO-OP makes this game 10 times better and it was already a 9/10 in my book. I really enjoy playing with other humans; they just know how to do things a bit better then my AI team. Terrorist Hunt is one of the best things I have ever done… HARD AS HELL sometimes due to the random placement of the spawns and the magic spawns. You can never relax, you never know when that room you just cleared might spawn a new guy, or if that door you want to open has 10 guys all with SPAS 12’s.

The customization of your character is a great feature and the number of different guns you can use is really nice. I wish I could opt for more primary clips though. Sometimes you have a gun that works and then you run out of ammo >_< and have to get a new gun. I also like how they reused a couple of Maps. The Library in Terrorist Hunt is the Bank from RB6 3 Raven Shield. The Training Yard map is Streets from Raven Shield. They also did a great job of making the city feel alive and look great. I had a lot of great gun battles and they are awesome! Awesome game 10/10 overall.

Is there any way to use extra mouse buttons to emulate keys in this game? My logitech software works great for every other game...what gives?

I'm using setpoint, uberoptions, and an MX518 wo/ issue. Normally configure my buttons to be:

back thumb - ;
front thumb - '
+dpi - ,
-dpi - .
app switch - /

Back