OMG, Gran Turismo is actually ready!

I might actually buy a steering wheel and pedals for this game if it ever comes out. Stopped playing prologue like a year ago

Might I suggest everybody get prologue back out, just for kicks.

Also buy your wheel/pedals NOW, theres a massive shortage coming soon. I nabbed my logitech driving force GT and it totally changed prologue for me. Now I'm figuring out how/what I can build for a racing seat. No joke.

Anyone know if I were to use a race wheel setup that has a clutch would a car stall out if your not using the setup properly?

Might I suggest everybody get prologue back out, just for kicks.

Also buy your wheel/pedals NOW, theres a massive shortage coming soon. I nabbed my logitech driving force GT and it totally changed prologue for me. Now I'm figuring out how/what I can build for a racing seat. No joke.

PVC piping works well. That is how I made mine. With a car seat as well so it is adjustable.

Anyone know if I were to use a race wheel setup that has a clutch would a car stall out if your not using the setup properly?

Never extensively drove a real manual car so I cannot provide a full fledged input but the car does stall if the RPMs are too low (~500 or less?) and to "start" the car again, you have use the clutch with the gas pedal. Also, not using the clutch, the car will not shift. This was my experience with GT5 Prologue.

Wow, the G27 is seeing an almost 100% price increase! I didn't buy one back in March. Maybe I should have... I guess I'll just live with the Driving Force Pro for a while.

Any pictures?

I'll see if I can take some later today. While crude in appearance, it is functional, cheap and can be taken apart easily. Also, PVC is much easier to work with (compared to wood... I tried and failed) if you lack the tools, patience and/or skill.

I'll buy it only if the best track ever makes it back into the game: Trial Mountain.

I'm looking forward to giving the Top Gear test track a go, might be my only shot as I will never be asked to be the Stig and its not looking like I will be famous.

Are PC gamers going to be disappointed by the GT5 graphics? Since it's being ran by PS3 hardware? In the last year so we've had a few racing titles like Dirt 2 and F1 2010? I wonder how running Dirt 2 at 1920x1200 /w 4xaa and 16xaf + tessolation with all settings on their maximum will compare to GT5?

I half-expect a lot of people will unbox GTA5 whom have powerful PCs and have played the latest PC racing titles and go ...Ohh. That's good but ...its missing...something. Just like people were commenting on the L.A. Noire graphics. More noteably the lack of detail in the faces. Facial expressions, amazing. Details, not amazing.

Granted, I do recognize that F1 2010, Dirt 2 and GTA5 feature a vastly different array of cars.

Gamestop has a confirmed 11/24 date of release , nice. Been looking forward to this for awhile.

Are PC gamers going to be disappointed by the GT5 graphics? Since it's being ran by PS3 hardware? In the last year so we've had a few racing titles like Dirt 2 and F1 2010? I wonder how running Dirt 2 at 1920x1200 /w 4xaa and 16xaf + tessolation with all settings on their maximum will compare to GT5?

I half-expect a lot of people will unbox GTA5 whom have powerful PCs and have played the latest PC racing titles and go ...Ohh. That's good but ...its missing...something. Just like people were commenting on the L.A. Noire graphics. More noteably the lack of detail in the faces. Facial expressions, amazing. Details, not amazing.

Granted, I do recognize that F1 2010, Dirt 2 and GTA5 feature a vastly different array of cars.

i'm pretty sure that it won't wow me like dirt 2, but the screenshots look decent enough. as long as the game us fun and the graphics aren't piss poor ugly, i'll enjoy it.

Back