• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OMG! Dual 2005FPW's

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
8,101
I am currently running dual 2005's, but currently have noted that the VGA and DVI are very diffrent on colors.

Anyone else here run Dual 2005fpw's?


(I'll get an image later)
 
I've been running dual 2005fpw's for about 4 months now.
It's very nice indeed. However I wish I could have gone with 2x 2405fpw's but frankly I didn't have the money, and the productivity is more important than one larger screen (for me).
 
Back
Top