• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Omega Drivers v2.5.90

gordon151

Gawd
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
1,001
If anyone with a 9800 tries these, post gains in Facry and CSS if you can. I'm seeing upwards to 90% improvements in Farcry with AA/AF on. Haven't tested it with other settings since I'm too lazy to go into CP and change it (too much effort :p). Couple other games I play I'm seeing seriously large gains over the ati beta set.
 
WOW. I just installed these drivers and just did a quick Aquamark run. My GFX score went up significantly.

Old GFX score = 5766
New GFX Score = 6141

I usually just run benchmarks to see if the drivers improve anything and in this case, this was a big improvement to me.

I'm going to test the AI settings now.
 
Back
Top