• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Omega drivers still good?

Nenu

[H]ardened
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
20,314
edit: I am not the OP of this thread, I am replying :)

I havent seen any performance increases from their drivers for a long time.
Occasionally there is a bug in a game or quality issue which can be remedied by using select drivers, Omega drivers are worth trying then.

Heh, I posted this at 3:51, it says post time 3:29
first post has disappeared too, so I am post #1 LOL
 
I used them back on my x800... They were a much better alternative to CCC. How do they stand now for gaming today? A side question...I am assuming with vista I still have to use driver cleaner or did they somehow fix that?
 
They don't get updated as much as they used to. You're better off with the Leaked/Released drivers.
 
yeah I think the aftermarkets drivers are defunct. that's what ati devs get paid for. ideally they should get paid more to make everyone happier.
 
they were great...when I had my x800 =P

I actually tried them w/ a x1800...nothing but headaches and issues...damn shame b/c they used to work so great
 
Back
Top