Omaha Steaks Special Bundle $60 + $14 s/h

DejaWiz

Fully [H]
www.omahasteaks.com

Click on the "Order From Mailing" button near the top center.

Enter code: 7819BBB

Here's what you get:
4 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
2 (4.5 oz.) Stuffed Sole with Scallops and Crab
8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks
4 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
10 portions Potatoes au Gratin
PLUS
6 Burgers, Cutlery, and Cutting Board FREE

[EDIT]
If you order more than 1, call OS as they have to adjust your order on their end so you get multiple sets of the free 6 burgers, cutlery, and cutting board.
Props to 2Fresh for posting this info below!
[/EDIT]

I live in Omaha, so I have the liberty of going directly to the source. Figured I'd share this with everyone who enjoys a good [H]am|Burger.

I've never understood the Omaha Steaks thing. I can go to my local butcher and get these cuts at half the price (or less). Do they dry age their beef or something? Or is beef just that cheap for me because I live in Iowa lol

Not trying to be a richard, I really want to know.

prtzlboy said:
I've never understood the Omaha Steaks thing. I can go to my local butcher and get these cuts at half the price (or less). Do they dry age their beef or something? Or is beef just that cheap for me because I live in Iowa lol

OS has a defined stringent selection method for the meats they will sell. Whereas a local butcher might be, well, much less stringent.

DejaWiz said:
OS has a defined stringent selection method for the meats they will sell. Whereas a local butcher might be, well, much less stringent.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know :)

Perfect for my next fishing trip.............cant wait till next weekend.

Thx

Nice deal, just orderd 2. IF you do order 2, be sure and call. They said they have to tweak it on their end to get the free items 2x.

prtzlboy said:
Thanks, that's all I needed to know :)
No problem at all!

To everyone ordering: Once you get your shipment and sample the goods, why not come back here and post your thoughts about OS foods?

2Fresh said:
Nice deal, just orderd 2. IF you do order 2, be sure and call. They said they have to tweak it on their end to get the free items 2x.
Thanks for that info! I'm going to edit the first post to make it easier for everyone to catch.

If my dad didnt farm in nebraska and not raise our own cows and pigs i would jump on this. Instead i simply bring mine back to Florida in a suitcase!!! :D Bump so that some of you have the potential to eat a cow or pig i may have had the privelege of raising.

What part of the Cornhusker state (aka "The Beef State") did you live in? I live in Kearney, NE and my dad owns a farm just south of here.

To anyone that questions whether or not Omaha Steaks are some of the best in the world:

Nebraska is the world's top supplier of premium quality beef. You haven't had a steak until you've sliced it off a corn fed Nebraska cow and cooked it up 20 minutes later (or bought an Omaha steak ;) )!

http://www.nebraskacattlemen.org/BeefFacts/beeffacts2005.pdf

I bought this a few weeks ago...great flavor on the steaks, but disappointed by the size of the filet mignon...they need to be double the thickness they are (about an inch).

I like my steaks medium rare, and that is tough to accomplish when they are only 1 inch thick...everything tasted good, though.

ALSO they will telemarket the bejezuz out of you if you give them your real phone number!! Beware!

Just got mine yesteday...damn do these things taste good. They re not huge, but 1 steak, Potatoes au Grat and salad and you have a great meal. They are s tender it is amazing!

Cutting board is crap,Cutlery set is not bad, not great either...but for free its cool.

I'm glad a few of you that ordered have taken the time to come back and post your experiences here. I'm a sucker for OS products, and I'm glad I stumbled across this deal for everyone.

Bon Appetit!

I've gotten Omaha Steak products several times as gifts.

They're decent, but not that great, and I agree that the portions are small.

I live in Connecticut, and I've had better steaks from butchers and even Costco.

How do you get pass the sniffing dogs at the airport? :p

cooter said:
If my dad didnt farm in nebraska and not raise our own cows and pigs i would jump on this. Instead i simply bring mine back to Florida in a suitcase!!! :D Bump so that some of you have the potential to eat a cow or pig i may have had the privelege of raising.

prtzlboy said:

Well a lot of the cost can be attributed to the quality.
I believe these are USDA prime. Most grocery stores only sell select or choice.
Even a lot of restaurants don't use prime. (Like Outback rofl)
This is cheap for Omaha steaks, but still overpriced imo. Over 10 dollars a lb for the beef. Butchers and some grocery stores sell prime cheaper. There is a grocery store in my town that has sold prime sirloin for only 3.99 a lb.
With Omaha, you're paying for the novelty and convenience.
I'm sure they're good steaks, but does this come frozen ?
If so, I doubt the meat is even as good as the local butcher's prime steaks.
dry aged.. yada yada

This is a good deal considering what it comes with. You'd spend that much for one dinner at a fancy place.

good deal definitely. Just got my package. fast shipping. Great looking steaks

Its all about the cut of the meat and the aging. Yes, you can buy larger steaks at buthcers...wow, but thses are so tender and marbled, (fat runningthrough the steak, you can eat the fat and it ads to the flavor). Instead of having to cutting it off of most steaks cuz its all nasty. These steaks are aged, this adds to the flavor. Go to a butcher shop and you get what he has, nothing to perfecton.

My Grandfather use to always order these, I wanted to cut the fat off, but he said no...just eat the entire thing. I did, and do. And its amazing.

I am also amazed wih the burgers. Season them up and put some steak sauce on them...no need for a bun..the rock.

Holy crap, how could I miss a thread about OMAHA STEAKS? Considering I salivate for steaks from my local butcher, I've got to jump at this deal. Thank God for my fast metabolism, or I'd be fat as hell. And thank you for posting this deal.

Edit: NOOOOOOOO!!! "Item 7819BBB is unavailable for export to Canada, please remove the item or change it's destination."

S_G said:
Edit: NOOOOOOOO!!! "Item 7819BBB is unavailable for export to Canada, please remove the item or change it's destination."

Thats some hate man i feel for ya... I'm from northwest and have lived in Omaha for a while, I don't know what I'd do w/ out OS good thing I got friends that work there di$counts are good... :D
and the filet mingon... mmmmm... :p

AciDeX said:
Thats some hate man i feel for ya... I'm from northwest and have lived in Omaha for a while, I don't know what I'd do w/ out OS good thing I got friends that work there di$counts are good... :D
and the filet mingon... mmmmm... :p
Yeah, rub it in my face why don't ya. :(

my sister sends us one of these packs at xmas time each year
and yes they are very spendy but HOLY HELL they are some
tasty tasty tasty steaks and burgers!!!

if you have never tried them you better give it a shot cause you
wont regret it!!

--------------------------------------------------------
i just placed my order plus some extra burgers for ten bucks more!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah there's an Omaha Steaks store near where I live. I've bought stuff from there before as well as received them as gifts. Never bought online yet though. TASTY but pricey. They have these special deals quite often (though they contain different stuff sometimes). You'll get a bunch of coupons in the booklet they send you.

I might just jump on this deal though, thanks for mentioning it! :)

Back