Olive Garden

DejEx

Weaksauce
Never ending pasta bowl at Olive Garden for 7.99 plus you got a soup or salad :)

Is the pasta bowl offered in a Raid-0 configuration, if so that's a smokin hot deal!!
:rolleyes: Noobs. lol

Mach5

:mad: well i was saying it in case maybe one or 2 of you had a girlfriend or wife and wants something cheap.... cant beat saving money on a date...

Dude are you kidding? You do realize that olive garden runs commercials for this like every two minutes, so I hardly think this is the place for your 'hot deal' Now if they start throwing in some XMS memory with the salad then that would be a hot deal.
;)

Mach5

'you guys'? Dude I'm the only person who's replied, so I'm the only one 'hating' here. And I'm not hating, just poking a little fun, till the lock comes down. Reminds me of genmay.

Mach5

no where is there a rule that says the hot deals posted here must be computer/technical related. It is not your responsibility to moderate this forum, Mach5.

Mach5 said:
'you guys'? Dude I'm the only person who's replied, so I'm the only one 'hating' here. And I'm not hating, just poking a little fun, till the lock comes down. Reminds me of genmay.

Mach5

LOL.. i didn't notive you were the only one lol.. anyway.. whatever.. it's a deal..

DejEx said:
Never ending pasta bowl at Olive Garden for 7.99 plus you got a soup or salad :)

Might have to take the woman out, thanks. I hardly watch TV btw.

LOL,
ScubaSteve,
If you read my post you will find that I did not say that a deal had to be anything, just a hot deal. (yes I mentioned hardware, but only because this is a computer related site)
and I wasn't moderating, simply finding this post amusing. I mean for real SS are you telling me that the never-ending pasta bowl is a hot deal? C'mon.
Things are getting a little too sterile in this place lately.
And DejEx,
If you were offended by this, I apologize that was not my intentions, just having a little fun.
BEsides we don't have wives or girlfriends anymore, I traded mine in on a shuttle. lol

Mach5

Mach5 said:
LOL,
ScubaSteve,
If you read my post you will find that I did not say that a deal had to be anything, just a hot deal. (yes I mentioned hardware, but only because this is a computer related site)
and I wasn't moderating, simply finding this post amusing. I mean for real SS are you telling me thast the neve-rending pasta bowl is a hot deal? C'mon.
And DejEx,
If you were offended by this, I apologize that was not my intentions, just having a little fun.
BEsides we don't have wives or girlfriends anymore, I traded mine in on a shuttle. lol

Mach5

Not to be too much of a jerk, but if you don't care for it just let it slide please. :)

As for girlfriends etc... I understand what you mean, but I try because the two things I will always want is new hardware, and some action :p

Mach5 said:
hmm, I dont necessarily agree with that statement.ever try to help alleviate that?

Thanks for the info, I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow :D. I dont watch TV, so I had no clue the neverending bowl was back.

Cool thanks. I never watch TV..all my time is internet. Thanks for the info!

better deal is the unlimited soup/salad/breadsticks deal for 5.99 I think.

and even better is jsut order a soup for like 3.95 or 4.95 or whatever it is, and you get unlimited breadsticks with that too (as well as unlimited soup)

at McDonalds to save money get the 4 peice for $1 opposed to the 6 peice. It's cheaper and you get more. But a warning the box has a hella scary pic of ronald, so beware :rolleyes:

Nah - don't really need a link (hence the ;)) ... but everyone seems to ask for one when a hot deal is advertised :D

FWIW - Olivegarden are "zipcode specific". Linkage to my local one in Raleigh, despite the fact I am a lot closer to the one in Arcadia at the moment. I imagine you probably go to the one in Santa Ana or Orange

(... and as you can tell, it is 7:00am PDT, I have been up since 5:30 PDT dealing with clients back on the east coast from the confines of my hotel room. I am going nuts here ... nd have way too much time on my hands :rolleyes: )

SidewinderX said:
better deal is the unlimited soup/salad/breadsticks deal for 5.99 I think.

and even better is just order a soup for like 3.95 or 4.95 or whatever it is, and you get unlimited breadsticks with that too (as well as unlimited soup)

Where's the config options on the menu? Are they in a drop-down box, or on a separate page (small business, maybe?) What's the price after MIR? I hear OG rebates are teh suck... Also, I don't like their layout, a damn pop-up survey comes up every time I visit their site asking me some crap about whether I smoke or not, and they don't even do pricematching. Bitches...

-SEAL

Correct me if I am wrong....but this is a hot deals forum.....pasta is hot....7.99 is some sort of deal.....

Magi said:
Correct me if I am wrong....but this is a hot deals forum.....pasta is hot....7.99 is some sort of deal.....

That is a hot deal. Never knew about it either.

Don't mind Mach5, he needs to step away from his uber geekness and get some hot pasta once in a while.

The olive garden is damn good!

OH did I just say that? (I work at an Italian Restaurant, that competes with Olive garden) :p

Streyeder said:
Will CC or BB PM this?
Would MG PM?

Does bobsaget work at MG? While I have taken advantage of the soup and salad deals for years (love the Zuppa Toscana - potato and spicy sausage ... yummmm), the pasta deal only comes around every couple of months.

Personally, love Macaroni Grill. Nothing like rough red wine by the glass, rosemary bread, and pasta (leaves OG in the dust).

Ah hells yeah, my lady gets to eat tonight and I can pretend I'm all fancy. mwahahaha

Token User said:
Would MG PM?

Does bobsaget work at MG? While I have taken advantage of the soup and salad deals for years (love the Zuppa Toscana - potato and spicy sausage ... yummmm), the pasta deal only comes around every couple of months.

Personally, love Macaroni Grill. Nothing like rough red wine by the glass, rosemary bread, and pasta (leaves OG in the dust).

no, I work at just a local restaurant... :)

I've never tried MG... I might hafta! ;)

mmmm pasta. Hey, a techy's gotta eat right? Good post. Definitely something I'm going to do this week.

fat chicks love to eat.

ontopic:
ive looked all over their site for the shopping cart and checkout. how do i order it?

Ocean said:
fat chicks love to eat.

ontopic:
ive looked all over their site for the shopping cart and checkout. how do i order it?

lol, get your ass out the house! its B&M only :p

Back