OldNavy.com huge sale, up to 40% off Polos and Shorts!

Raines8416

[H]ard|Gawd
Ordered a couple shirts from them last week, they came today and they are very nice, so I decided to order some more. Went on there today and saw they had a lot of shirts and shorts for $11.70, regularly $20. I ordered 5 shirts, a pair of shorts and sunglasses for $62 after shipping and another 10% off coupon I got from my last order. Not bad at all! Especially when I called and they even price adjusted my order from last week to reflect these sale prices!

www.oldnavy.com

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/category.do?cid=26061 (Here is their sale section, its quite big since just about everything is on sale, but the shorts and polos are the first 2 categories.)

lmao I just got some clothes from there.. the shorts are now $5-6 cheaper each, maybe I'll see if I can't get some money back or something :p

Definately. Also, try their suede polos. They are really nice! So soft!!!!!!

thanks a lot OP got lots of summer stuff and saved me a trip.:cool:

4 polos, some sleep pants, and a pair of aviators for $65 after tax and shipping. I'm cool with that.

Thanks OP.

damn thats expensive shit for old navy stuff. I rather go to a banana republic outlet store and get polo's for 10-15 bucks each. Old navy stuff imo is worth no more than 5 bucks a shirt

i've found a lot of thier pants, jeans and khakis are quite crappily made, but thier shirts aren't so bad....

i actually like thier plain t-shirts too,

/me picks up a few polos

i put on about 10 lbs over winter, now I have no idea if 34W will fit =/ , looks like I'll have to go into a store and try out the sizes..

damn thats expensive shit for old navy stuff. I rather go to a banana republic outlet store and get polo's for 10-15 bucks each. Old navy stuff imo is worth no more than 5 bucks a shirt

Wow, I've never had a problem with them. I actually think they are pretty decent quality for the price. Old Navy, Gap, and BR are all most likely made in the same factory anyway.

Back