Old timey case question.

narsbars

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
3,331
I have a need to run a Blue Ray drive, and easy testing of spinnys. Just bought an old Thermaltake Level 10 GT.
I won't be OCing anything but wonder if anyone ever fit an AIO in one?
Thermaltake Level 10 GT.jpg
 
product page says 240 in the top of the mobo section. you could probably even do a loop with a 240 and 140 in the back.

1646959535452.png
 
You might be able to fit a 200mm aio in the roof or on the side panel. Not sure about clearances.

Edit: oh, hole spacing may be an issue, too. It's not really standardized at that size, so double check if you decide to try.
 
Thank you to everyone. I am thinking I can get away with air cooling. I will be running an x570 3800X, 3070, and SSDs, except when testing spinnies but they will not be a permanent part of the installation.
 
Back
Top