Jan 9, 2014 #1 S Schwabe n00b Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 17 This is a bit old school, but I'm trying to help my dad get FM reception on his old stereo unit. Seems like the unit needs an external antenna which is not included. Is anyone familiar with this kind of plug/port/connection thing? What's it called?
This is a bit old school, but I'm trying to help my dad get FM reception on his old stereo unit. Seems like the unit needs an external antenna which is not included. Is anyone familiar with this kind of plug/port/connection thing? What's it called?
Jan 9, 2014 #2 I irongiant14 n00b Joined Nov 15, 2003 Messages 35 Looks to me like a coaxial connection. See http://www.amfmreception.com/fm-radio/fm-antenna-connector-guide
Looks to me like a coaxial connection. See http://www.amfmreception.com/fm-radio/fm-antenna-connector-guide
Jan 9, 2014 #3 S Schwabe n00b Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 17 Cool, thanks for the link - now I know what I am looking for: PAL female antenna