newyorkbuggy
n00b
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2007
- Messages
- 15
I am thinking of building a new system and I was hoping to us reuse my psu.
The psu is a corsair 620HX and I got it about 2 and a half years ago. It's been running with an Athlon X2 5600 and 8800 GTS 320 (yeah, what a waste, I know). I am thinking of using it for either an i7 or Phenom II system + a 4890.
Is there any psu degradation that I should worry about?
Any thoughts?
The psu is a corsair 620HX and I got it about 2 and a half years ago. It's been running with an Athlon X2 5600 and 8800 GTS 320 (yeah, what a waste, I know). I am thinking of using it for either an i7 or Phenom II system + a 4890.
Is there any psu degradation that I should worry about?
Any thoughts?