I used to have a SBlive and always got the annoying in-game popping. Most of the solutions for the popping was this: "Buy a different (non-creative) sound card."
So I no longer have a SBlive, but was given a SB Audigy 2 ZS. And guess what? It still has popping in game but not all games. I getting popping in World Of Warcraft usually when I turn my character (I figure it is related to the graphics some how). But I do not get any popping in BF2. Those are really the only games I play so thats the only references I can offer.
I have tried differnt drivers, the ones that came in box as well as the latest creative downloaded drivers.
Any suggestions?
Athlon XP 2800+
Nforce 4 based Motherboard
BFG 6800 OC
1 Gig Kingston HyperX Ram
So I no longer have a SBlive, but was given a SB Audigy 2 ZS. And guess what? It still has popping in game but not all games. I getting popping in World Of Warcraft usually when I turn my character (I figure it is related to the graphics some how). But I do not get any popping in BF2. Those are really the only games I play so thats the only references I can offer.
I have tried differnt drivers, the ones that came in box as well as the latest creative downloaded drivers.
Any suggestions?
Athlon XP 2800+
Nforce 4 based Motherboard
BFG 6800 OC
1 Gig Kingston HyperX Ram