Old Nvidia Card IDing needed

maverick212

Limp Gawd
I randomly found this around. I really can't remember when or how I got it, but a little searching hasn't turned up much. I'm pretty sure its a hella old Nvidia Quadro NVS, but can't figure out which one exactly. Anyone know which one it is? Is it just completely useless by now, should I just throw it out?

my.php

my.php

my.php

Probably a Quadro NVS 55 or 280, equal to a FX 5200 (go), if the "34M" on the front means anything.

In any case, it's a really low end card, but probably still usable for non-gaming.

Samsung -TC50 is 128Mbit GDDR, so it's a 64MB budget card. PXC is probably right about the FX5200 part- I doubt it's a Quadro though.

I agree with the above, it looks like an FX5200-based card to me (in other words, either a 5200 or the Quadro based on it).

I'd have to say its gotta be a low end video card, form the looks of it looks almost alike the 5200 Card I have laying around. Pretty sure its a Geforce 5200 128/256mb card most likely.I'd probley hold on to it. them cards always do make a good backup or VideoCard for non gamer systems.

The heatsink is small even for a 5200. The 34M number on the front sticker implies that it's a NV34M (GeForce FX go5200), which were used in some Quadro NVS cards that I listed above.

I googled ts-m-8v01c and that keeps pointing me towards ATi.

Will look into this further. I don't know HOW that makes any sense given the nVidia stamp.

Back