okay what gives....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeGuy133

2[H]4U
What happened to my very legitimate thread on an encrypted dashcam. That had info I needed on a raspberry Pi or whatever it is called.

Seriously what is up with mods trolling. I needed that info.

If you really don't understand why it was removed, and that would be really surprising, then PM the mod for that forum.

Can't help much since the thread is gone and we don't know what forum it was posted in. That being said.......

Moderators and Administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of [H]ard|Forum rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.

[H]ard|Forum reserves the right to ban any member or limit access to open forums or subscriptions forums at any time without prior notification and without explanation. Also HardForum reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.

It was thread that turned into a bunch of children fighting, so I closed it, and kept getting reports on it due to the conduct in there, so I deleted it. That is what gives.

can you give me that info back on the raspberry pi. I need it. I love how my legitimate thread gets shit posted and i humor the naive people and my shit gets deleted.

can you give me that info back on the raspberry pi. I need it. I love how my legitimate thread gets shit posted and i humor the naive people and my shit gets deleted.

The thread is gone, and the info is gone with it. Google however is still working.
This thread will now be closed.

Your attitude and posting in that thread contributed to it being closed as well. In the future, I would suggest you use the REPORT POST button so a mod can clean it up instead of simply causing the problem to be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back