• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Okay, give me some recomendations

GNNR |AVault|

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 18, 2002
Messages
1,607
I have had no success finding a 1800FP in trade or for cheap (I missed Oz's nice one in the forums). I got about 700 bucks come Monday to buy one, but I am not sure I want a Dell branded monitor on my desk if I am going to buy new... and I haven't heard the word yet on the 1801 (plus it's not come up on sale).

What's the best gaming 18" or 19" LCD I can get in that 700 price range... I am not sure I want a 20 as I have found it's a bit too much real estate to work with and I already have a 17" for a secondary monitor when writing or doing web pages.
 
Back
Top