• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Okami Wii

Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
931
just wanted to say that this game is awesome. I'm about 7 hours in and it's so much fun. i actually hate putting the wii-mote down and shutting my console. Brush strokes take some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it's cake with the wii-mote. Now I see why everyone made such a big deal about the art style when the game originally came out.
 
Is it really that good? That much like zelda?

One of the few games i can play through completely is any of the zelda series, so if i spend a few bones on a single player game it better be awesome
 
VERY much like Twilight Princess and the like, only a different take on it. I'm really loving it so far.
 
I also just picked up Okami but only have about 3 hours into the game. It sucked me right in and is just really really good so far. I can't wait to hop back into it and spend some time. In my opinion its going to shape up to be better than Twilight Princess. On top of that, I hear it's a really long game. We're talking like 60+ hours from a few reports I read. If I even get half that then it's worth more than the $39.99 price tag. I am enjoying it more than Zelda and that is saying something b/c I love Zelda and like many others grew up playing every incarnation.
 
Back
Top