• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OK, this is getting annoying

Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
3,343
Anybody else ever experience this?

I have a 320GB IDE drive in an external enclosure. Every time I reboot windows, the drive does not show up in windows explorer. I have to go into compmgmt.msc, disk management, right click the drive, and reactivate it every time. There is an option to "convert to basic disk," but this will erase all the data on the drive.

Any way to fix this annoyance?
 
Back
Top