• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ok so I e-mailed Arctic Cooling...

PC-HAngover

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
2,010
I e-mailed Arctic Cooling regarding their NV Silencer 5 series coolers (The one you see on the Galaxy GT) I asked them when it would ship. They said that it is already available for purchase in limited quantities! I searched the ol' google and only found them in Germany! ARGHH! Sooo... keep your eyes out fellow [H]'ers... for we are on the hunt for the NV Silencer!

ME-

I have a question regarding the next generation of the VGA silencer. I have seen an Nvidia 6800 GT (Galaxy) come equipped with what looks like the next revision. Is it true that the next VGA silencer will be able to be used with both Nvidia, and ATI? Also, when do you expect the retail version to be released to the public?

Thank you for your time,

Brody


THEM-

We have 9 new VGA Coolers, one you see on the Galaxy card. It is the NV SIlencer 5.

The retail versions are already released and available in low quantities.


Best Regards
___________________________________

Magnus Huber

ARCTIC COOLING Support
 
Well I got another e-mail from them today...


It will be available in the US soon.


Best Regards
___________________________________

Magnus Huber

ARCTIC COOLING Support


rather simple.. but it hopefully it states the truth! I can't wait to get one of these bad boys!
 
Back
Top