Ok Ok..... I finally broke down and ordered a GT :D

Sniper_Merc

[H]ard|Gawd
From Fry's/Outpost

Spent about an hour on the phone calling around and none of the local stores had them in stock so figured what the hell. :D

Description: BFG FX6800 GT 256MB GT OC (overclocked) Video Card with nVidia's GeForce 6800 GT Chip
Price: $399.99

SUBTOTAL: $399.99
Discount: $0.00
Tax: $33.00
Shipping: $11.78
Handling: $0.00

TOTAL: $444.77

$12 for overnight shipping is a hell of a deal, if the guy I talked to is right and they had 29 in stock when I called then I should have it tomorrow sometime :D

I would if I had the extra $, but this one broke me.

I'll be posting up a full review comparing it to an X800Pro that a friend has, as well as my FX 5900, and I'll even flash my 5900 up to 5950 Ultra again and run that just to throw it in the mix. ;)

I had flashed back my 5900 when I though I was having card problems that turned out to be just shitty DFI motherboards, two boards died in a week :mad: , so I'm stay away from those fuckers.

Sniper_Merc said:
I would if I had the extra $, but this one broke me.

I'll be posting up a full review comparing it to an X800Pro that a friend has, as well as my FX 5900, and I'll even flash my 5900 up to 5950 Ultra again and run that just to throw it in the mix. ;)

That will be interesting.

Item Status Item# Product Name Qty Unit Price Total
Shipped
Tracking# *******
4082662 BFG FX6800 GT 256MB GT OC (overclocked) Video Card with nVidia's GeForce 6800 GT Chip 1

:D:D:D

Sniper_Merc said:
Item Status Item# Product Name Qty Unit Price Total
Shipped
Tracking# *******
4082662 BFG FX6800 GT 256MB GT OC (overclocked) Video Card with nVidia's GeForce 6800 GT Chip 1

:D:D:D
Bastard!

Scott

tranCendenZ said:
Got mine for 317.99 after tax and shipping tho :)

I would like to have gotten it cheaper myself but, se'la'vie'.

At least I didn't blow an extra 100-200 bucks like some of the guys ordering ultras did.

When you get both could you post some benchies of games. And If ya game lol overclocking stats :D (Moderate overclocks of course) :p

it will be most intresting to see which truely does perform better across the board?When you get the X800Pro the 4.7Cats should be out so OGL should gulp be more even lol?

Moderate my ass!!!!!!!

Athlon XP 2600+ Mobile at 2500 MHz is what I run 24/7, and for benching I'll spend a day super tweaking my system to get the max out of an entire suite.

I don't however post up a suite of benches at absolute max overclocks, I require that my system be able to at the very least complete an entire run of a certain number of benchmarks consecutively,

Example is the latest Forum Mark suite that we ran over at The Jungle In general the contest isn't open to other than forum members but can still take a look around.

The suite we used there was based off of i believe it was 60% of score from real games and 40% synthetic.

My sys finished up at 6th overall. Not bad considering the high overclocking P4's and 9800 XT power house machines that are in it.

Edit: ignore Flak's numbers, hes just doing that to piss off our forum idiot ;)

Back