Ok now a coolmon problem

DRJ1014

Supreme [H]ardness
blah16.jpg

theres nothing displaying

whats wrong?

do you have Motherboard Monitor installed?
you need it to feed the script the info from your motherboard.

looks like you have some other troubles besides that as well.

open your config in notepad and copy/paste it to a post, it's been a while since i used it but i
can take a look, and there are prolly some others around here that still use it and can decipher the config.

this is actually my friends desktop that doesnt work. mine works fine. i think its his motherboard. he has a ecs board. so it doesnt have all the stuff my dfi has

this is the config im using and hes using

<C:$FDFDFD>| CPU-Usage : <b><NAME=ProcUsage LEADZERO SIZE=2 FORMAT="ALL">%</b> <PIXELSTART=252></C>
<C:$FDFDFD>+-----------------------------------+</C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| TEMP \</C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| CPU Temp: <b><NAME=Temp2 FORMAT="F">º</b></C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| Ambient Temp: <b><NAME=Temp1 FORMAT="F">º</b></C>
<C:$FDFDFD>+-----------------------------------+
<C:$FDFDFD>| RAM \</C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| Total: <b><NAME=RAMTotal> MB</b> <b><NAME=PageTotal> MB</b><PIXELSTART=252></C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| Used : <b><NAME=RAMUsed> MB</b> <b><NAME=PageTotal> MB</b><PIXELSTART=252></C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| Free : <b><NAME=RAMFree> MB</b> <b><NAME=PageFree> MB</b><PIXELSTART=252></C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| DISK \</C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| C:\ <NAME=DriveSpace SIZE=2 FORMAT="C FREE"> MB Free<PIXELSTART=252></C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| Free <NAME=DriveSpace SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL FREE">MB out of <NAME=DriveSpace SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL TOTAL SPACE">MB</C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| NETWORK \</C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| Downstream: <NAME=NetRead LEADZERO DECIMAL SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL"> KB/s <PIXELSTART=252><C:$999999></C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| Upstream: <NAME=NetWrite LEADZERO DECIMAL SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL"> KB/s <PIXELSTART=252><C:$999999></C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| Download: <NAME=NetSumRead LEADZERO DECIMAL SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL" DIV=1024> MB <PIXELSTART=252><C:$999999></C>
<C:$FDFDFD>| Upload: <NAME=NetSumWrite LEADZERO DECIMAL SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL" DIV=1024> MB <PIXELSTART=252><C:$999999></C>

well the config looks ok, remember it's been a while for me
i do know that you need to have Motherboard Monitor installed for the temp. readings
the rest i dont know whats going on. since nothing is being displayed it looks like the
system monitors in XP have been disabled (coolmon pulls the info from the built in monitors)

and that is out of my league ( its been too long since my Operating Systems class, which is
the last time i messed with them )

i'll dig around a bit more but i think that might be it, and with coolmons website down, it's hard
to dig up just what services and system settings it needs to function properly

his motherboard is not good. its a ecs. so i believe he doesnt have all the sensors.

Back