• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ok Mohaa and Reverend

F0ster

n00b
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
5
ok when i use reverend...my fps drops about 70 lower then usual...i was just wondering...why it drops so much when i use it...
 
is reverened an expansion or mod or something? i don't remember anything like that for mohaa unless it just came out recently.
 
CompuDrew said:
I believe it is anti-cheat software.

Yeah, Reverend is a real-time anticheat software developed for MOH. I think its mostly third party but some of the original developers of Punkbuster are in on it to. I think the problems you are experiencing is the system checks the anticheat runs on your configs looking for problems. i heard of similiar situations.
 
Make sure you have your antivirus exclusions set to exclude the reverand and mohaa folders. Also, visit invisiblewarriors.com for tons of help with this type of problem.
 
Damn - You got my hopes up there for a sec that there was an expansion I missed for MOHAA. :( ;)
 
Back
Top