• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

OK its not a Stanford Record BUT

Kroz

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 13, 2002
Messages
2,563
I Finally broke the through the top 1000 people on the team! Got my production up to almost 1000 PPW too!!!

It's just a personal goal. Next stop, spot 500...Probably 8 to 9 weeks from now.

This was just a pat myself on the back post. I dont think i broke the rules. :D

Have a good day all you folders out there;

Kroz
 
Well here's another pat. Nice job.

Fold On!
10000.gif
10000.gif
 
hehe, "top xxx' is quite addicting ;)

me... im adicted, but im really lazy, i wated top 20 so i wouldent have to scroll down on statsman ;) :D
 
Gets harder every day to stay in the top 20;)

An addiction it is for sure

BillR
 
Congrats Kroz!

How's that farm comming along? ;)

(There is a thread for achievements though. :p )
 
Originally posted by BillR
Gets harder every day to stay in the top 20;)

An addiction it is for sure

BillR

Ya got that right. I'm dropping fast but I haven't let up, lot's of big producers. I might just have to upgrade to some new D (Yeah, that's a good justification!)

Congrats on the milestone Kroz.
 
Your PPW are whopping me....I'm up for a challange though, Your On! :D

Kroz
 
/me utters something about the post in england being really damn slow... and starts wondering where a couple of his xeons are :p
 
Back
Top