Yeah im a poor mofo, what is the best video card performance/price/overclockability ratio for my current predicament ~_~.
There is no way in hell i can afford a 6800 ultra/gt or whatever the hell models there are right now. Would an overclocked 9700 pro equiv to a 9800 pro? Also i need some help on cheap/performance motherboards+cpus, I was thinking barton 2500+ with an nforce 2 chipsets cuz it overclocks e-z 3200+ speeds with decent ram.
I just need stuff that can run doom III/HL 2 OKAY (cuz im so used to pos comp i usually turn my gfx down to like 800x600 no AF or AA Lol.) Also, Is there any set date or approximate date as to when prices will drop yet the products will still be good?
I heard something about prices dropping MASSIVLY in fall but the merchandise will still be good for the games coming out etc. Sry if this was hard to read, parents kicking me off comp. U guys are smart ppl from what i see, Hope u can help! Thanks.
There is no way in hell i can afford a 6800 ultra/gt or whatever the hell models there are right now. Would an overclocked 9700 pro equiv to a 9800 pro? Also i need some help on cheap/performance motherboards+cpus, I was thinking barton 2500+ with an nforce 2 chipsets cuz it overclocks e-z 3200+ speeds with decent ram.
I just need stuff that can run doom III/HL 2 OKAY (cuz im so used to pos comp i usually turn my gfx down to like 800x600 no AF or AA Lol.) Also, Is there any set date or approximate date as to when prices will drop yet the products will still be good?
I heard something about prices dropping MASSIVLY in fall but the merchandise will still be good for the games coming out etc. Sry if this was hard to read, parents kicking me off comp. U guys are smart ppl from what i see, Hope u can help! Thanks.