Ok I'm lost here..outlook express

bobcrotch

[H]ard|Gawd
Alright so i have this customer machine here it's a K6-2 300 with 128mb of ram running XP Home...Ya i know i didn't do this obviously. But when ever you goto run outlook express i just get a system beep and nothing. I ran adaware and spybot, ran NAV 04 and got rid of some viruses and a shet load of spyware. Still, it won't work. So i uninstalled outlook and IE and reinstalled them, nothing. I have no idea whats going on, i can't find anything on the net for a solution. Basicly someone said to reinstall wich is pretty obvious, but has anyone ever ran into this? I'm pulling my damn hair out here trying to get this old piece of shit going.

Hmm well i still haven't resolved the issue, i'll probably just have to reinstall XP wich i really don't want to sit through on this.

But i suppose this is more or less a bump, any ideas out there?

Well i come to find out they had upgraded from windows ME and were having all kinds of problems previously. Aparently it had worked before but suddenly stoped...anyhow reinstalling when ever they give me a product code.

Incase anyone actually read this hehe

I read it. Can't you talk them into adding a stick of SDRAM? The stuff is really cheap now, and it will make all the difference in the world. Most of those old rigs can use up to 384mb.

Back