ok i got it

Rugeroni

Limp Gawd
ok i got the a80 and i love it when i am taking still shots its freaken awsome! but i need help taking high quality pics of my son. it seems when he moves or even me moving a tad makes the pics blurry! how can i fix this??

thanks,
justin

If indoors: Prefocus, use TV mode, set the shutter speed to 1/100, and use the flash.

Your son still has to be relatively still, as do your hands. That is the limitation of non-SLRs.

Emberghost is the right on. You need 1/250 or above to catch good motion. I have a chart here, I would up load, but I am sans scanner.

Cheers,

Well you do need to set to a higher shutter speed and, a higher ISO. It really depends on how much noise you get in the higher ISO though. To me a 400ISO is good.

wow thanks for the replies!!! i am a uber n00b at taking pics but i think this could turn into a hobby. i think its so cool and browsing the forums i never knew how much i liked pictures and stuff. well thanks for the chart i am going to try your suggestions and i will post my failures and good ones :)

thanks,
justin

Back