ok [H], Show me your skills, NEC DVD r/w 2510A

CooLSpoT

Limp Gawd
Props to anyone that reads this and tries to help me. You will be a god in my eyes....
:rolleyes:

Problem: Every time I put in a already burnt TDK DVD disk that works and has been tested, it pop up a windows box saying what would you like to do with your blank CD!!!!????

Reason: I was useing Nero 6.0 and burning a DVD movie. I realized that I forgot to add audio to the burn so I tried stopping it. I pressed the DVD open bay button a few times and nothing happened. There were no options to stop burn with Nero. This was a RW TDK DVD +R, so I thought I could re-write over it once I got the drive to stop burning. I thought it would be faster this way rather to wait for it to finish burning, then rewrite that disk to reburn it again. So I CLR ALT DEL nero during the burning stage and it stopped.

Now I know these DVD TDK disk work because they play in my DVD player that is hooked up to my TV. Also I can play any other DVD disk including commercial and RW disks. Only ones I have problems with is the TDKs…. AND

The TDK disks will work if I had burnt a DVD prior to trying to play an already burnt disk. EX. To get these disk to read I have to open Nero or Clone DVD. Burn a blank DVD. Then put in one of my TDKs DVD movies and then it works…..

Miss Trial Fixes: I have re-flash the firmware, reinstalled Nero. Removed the DVD drive from windows, anything I can think of.

hhhhmmmmm really only thing i can think of is buy dif discs or use normal +r or -r well hope that helps.

i use Verbatim +r's 4x most of the time thay work great

ps, are the discs multi speed that may be it to . coz if your drive is like ust to say 2x and the discs are 4x or 8x and not multi speed that can screw the burning up.

Back