Ok guys 915n or l90d+

emoretared

Limp Gawd
I cant decide the samsung is 20 bucks more but is it worth it. a few newegg reviews says the l90 color is wierd. Thanks guys.

I sorta thought about this as well.
the panels are the same, so color problems will be there on both. what you have weigh is..... DVI + more adjustable stand vs. better looking bezel (imo) + no dead pixel guarentee.

P.S. Does anyone know if the Hyndai is covered by the no dead pixel gaurentee??

My L90D+ will be here tomorroo, so im praying their will be no dead pixels and i'll see how it holds up to my trusty Viewsonic CRT. Alot of people have been raving about this monitor so I doubt i'll be dissapointed, i'd love to get rid of this huge ass beige CRT off my new desk.

well, you've got more than one person waiting on your opinion :)

I just got my L90D+ two days ago. It is incredible. I used to be anti LCD. Playing games on this has made me a convert. My CRT looks fuzzy and dull compared to the LCD. I see absolutely no ghosting in games. I run it using the Analog connecter at 75hz. My only gripe are viewing angles, however, I knew this before my purchase and it's not really an issue since I do all my computing in front of my computer, heh. I highly recommend the L90D+.

The samsung is labeled as having 160/160 degree viewing angles on newegg. so does it have a revised panel from the one in the L90D+? If the viewing angle on the 915N is actually better, then that's where i'm gonna put my money. Sometimes newegg gets their numbers wrong so maybe that's the case.

Back