Ok, admit it, who played the new Pokemon?

Someone on here has to have picked it up or rented it or something. How is it compared to its Gameboy predecessors?

The last one I played was the GBA version; purely for RPG reasons. :p

I didn't know there was a new one, but they haven't had too many fresh ideas.

My 11 year old daughter got it... looks like the same old shit to me. I asked her what was different about the game and she said "the pokemon." :rolleyes:

"I CHOOSE YOU PIKACHU!!!"

I watch enough late night Cartoon Network to know that there is a new Pokemon out.

And I can proudly admit that no, I have never ever played a single Pokemon game whether it be the card game or one of the million games ont he GBA or whatever they hell else it's on. And I've also never seen any of the movies or cartoons.

You mean the XD one? (XD...lol) Both of the GameCube Pokemon titles are, in my opinion, a disgrace to the series. I mean, "snatching" Pokemon? Please, I thought the slogan was the "catch 'em all."

The last one i played was gold version and after that i stopped playing the games and using the cards.

For the GBA? Emerald. Third gen special edition, in the Yellow/Crystal tradition.

There's an underground group of Pokemon players that treat it like a hardcore strategy game. Don't diss it till you see what making a good team requires. It's crazy shit, not what you would expect.

Back