OH thats just wrong!!!

tlc4tvm

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
341
Hell, honestly, we got noticed. As long as we keep climbing that is what matters.

The commandos are going to need some serious D if they want to get into the ring with Ars right now though.

 
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to tackle some of that work next time I jump on WCG.

And yes, we are just starting to dabble. Just and see what happens when we get serious. :D
 
Bah, my Ars account has expired, so I guess I can't post a thank-you note. :D
 
Isn't "Ars" latin for Virgin or something like that? :rolleyes:
 
Thank you alan. Your getting ready for the poo flinging already. ;)
 
Woah :eek: I don't know who/what Ars is, I don't know what the word Ars means, but I do know whoever/whatever Ars is it/they posted a DCing program with "cancer" in the title of a program to help find a cure for some type of cancer, so I'm all over it. :D

I like Alan2308's "technically virgins" explanation :p Poo, what's this thing you call "flinging poo" :confused: (like a member of the #1 team on the Internet don't know :rolleyes:)

DCing for the CURE
 
Back
Top