Oh hai, saw the Genmay thread

Nice to have you stop in the DC sub forum!

Let us know if you need any help.

Can't see your sig since I'm mobile, but if you switching out the video card in a few days I'd just wait on the gpu client until then

Meantime, that CPU guide should get you all set up, just ask or start a thread if you need any help

welcome to the team!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Can't see your sig since I'm mobile, but if you switching out the video card in a few days I'd just wait on the gpu client until then

Meantime, that CPU guide should get you all set up, just ask or start a thread if you need any help

welcome to the team!
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

| Q9550 @ 3.4 Ghz | 8800GT | 6GB of RAM | 1TB Hard Drive x2 | Windows 7

There ya go!

EDIT: Client up and running

Last edited:
Believe it or not, that 5850 won't put out many more points than the trusty old 8800GT... But I believe that Win 7 should allow you to leave the 8800 in as your second card (mixing nVidia & ATI), allowing you to fold with both, or game with the 5850 and not stop folding on the 8800 - however, I'll let the more experienced voices explain that better!

Oh, and welcome to the [H]orde!

Believe it or not, that 5850 won't put out many more points than the trusty old 8800GT... But I believe that Win 7 should allow you to leave the 8800 in as your second card (mixing nVidia & ATI), allowing you to fold with both, or game with the 5850 and not stop folding on the 8800 - however, I'll let the more experienced voices explain that better!

Oh, and welcome to the [H]orde!

I'm planning on selling the 8800 to help pay for the 5850. Anyone have a link for a a client I can run on my 5850 when it gets here?

Back