So I'm getting informed for a new build... I've narrowed my display choices down to either 1x30"+ display, but i'm leaning towards a 3x25"+ eyefinity portrait set up (as inspired by vega).
Im not adventurous enough to remove the bezels. I'm looking for 25-27" screens with the thinnest bezel possible and best picture quality. I see a lot of people throwing around the term IPS as the best color reproduction and vieweing angle, which I figure would be important for a multi-display set up.... However I'm kinda getting into the 3D hype too, do they even make 3D IPS diplays? What are the hot options on the market these days?
Thanks for the input
Im not adventurous enough to remove the bezels. I'm looking for 25-27" screens with the thinnest bezel possible and best picture quality. I see a lot of people throwing around the term IPS as the best color reproduction and vieweing angle, which I figure would be important for a multi-display set up.... However I'm kinda getting into the 3D hype too, do they even make 3D IPS diplays? What are the hot options on the market these days?
Thanks for the input