Official Team Group cronus I/A series bench report

Well, folks, let me introduce the one of best Team Xtreem line,

Model / Speed:pC4000 DDR500MHz
Capacity: Dual Channel Mode
CL rated: 3
Team Group part number: TXDR2048M500HC3DC-I,

Official description:

" The Team Xtreem Cronus series is a line of high-performance memory modules bringing you advanced speed grades, and low latencies(3-3-2-8), and

especially designed for performance enthusiasts who want to challenge to the limits of performance without worrying about data loss or corruption,

mysterious intermittent errors and display problems, or worse-the dreaded BSOD!

The modules are based on the Infaenoen/Aenoen memory IC, a new generation chip produced under o.11 micron processing. This memory IC

achieves very high frequencies (more than 500MHZ, against a standard of 400MHZ), at a low voltage(less than 2.75V under 500MHZ operation).

In order to achieve maximum performance, the SPD of Xtreem IA series is specially designed under 500MHZ CL=3-3-2-8 in dual channel mode. In BIOS

on motherboard, only FSB item needs to be changed from 200MHZ to 250MHZ.
The ‘Xtreem IA’ series ensures extreme performance without the fear of unexpected interruptions. And, remember, each Xtreem module (as with any

TeamGroup ram module) is lifetime- and satisfaction! - guaranteed.

*Warranty Void in cases of manmade failure or natural disasters."

So, that's see the module standard and Some overclocking stabilities bench:

The Ram set:

tgiae01.jpg

aetgi02.jpg

for the official timing is 3-3-2-8.., I did not do that though, but do this instead
(if you don't believe 2.25v can do that. I have another all set of re-test with volt-meter post on this thread later)

ddr500lcl25pi32md01.jpg

ddr500lcl25pi32md02.jpg

ddr500lcl25pi32md03.jpg

ddr500lcl25pi32md04.jpg

ddr500lcl25pi32md05.jpg

ddr500of25vpi32m.jpg

Now I think you even don't wanna believe:

DDR510 CL2-3-2 with 32m pass and 3d05, 06 passed.

ddr510cl2pi32md01.jpg

ddr510cl2pi32md02.jpg

ddr510cl2pi32md03.jpg

ddr510cl2pi32md04.jpg

ddr510cl232pi32m.jpg

3d mark: 05, 06

ddr520cl23d05.jpg

ddr514cl23d06.jpg

Thank you for your reading.

OPB

I know someone will have somthing to say, so S7e9h3n told me no matter how the hard time it is, just prove to everyone..
you know what, I am kinda really shocked when I just try my luck and see if it can do this low..
but no wonder, I will leave you guys to see.
Team Group Infaneon/Aenoen series?

all digital camera pictures and with Meter , smart gardian/bios got 2.24v; meter with 2.29/2.30v

all here: I am lazy to organize, too sad..:(

32mpic01.jpg

32mpic02.jpg

32mpic03.jpg

32mpic04.jpg

32mpic05.jpg

32mpic06.jpg

32mpic07.jpg

Damn it. These are the ones I was eyeing over the g.skill HX I just ordered. I emailed tankguys and he told me after I placed my order from newegg that these may be in on the 23rd or around that date. Anyone got info on neweggs return policy on ram or simply just not answering the door when it arrives. I just concluded that tankguys may not get these for a while and could wait another month again. Newegg makes mention of returned packages will be credited in full and nothing of a %15 restock fee.

"TeamGroup ram module) is lifetime- and satisfaction! - guaranteed."

How does that work, sounds almost too good to be true?

I mean that is incredible timing for 1g sticks. I just don't understand why not many people have commented on this thread. I really want these sticks bad.

Pho3niX said:
Yeah really....when and where will we be able to purchase these bad boys?
Hmm, purchase here though it's currently on backorder.

Hey OPB, this is an update, why isn't it on XS :p You never got 259 at 2-3-2 there. Also, where's the 305 at 3-3-2 :rolleyes:

(off topic) how do u run 2 instances of super pi for individial cores? can someone pm me please

copy the folder, run an instance out of each folder. windows should take care of the load balancing ;)

I'd like to see higher frequencies...maybe 270MHz 3-3-2? That would be something to see.

Wish it wasn't on backorder...

but I ended up getting the 3-4-4-8 stuff with the Samsung chips since I'm impatient, lol.

botld92z said:
Wish it wasn't on backorder...

but I ended up getting the 3-4-4-8 stuff with the Samsung chips since I'm impatient, lol.

Teamgroup chips are highly underrated. Those should be among the best UCCC sticks available.

Bona Fide said:
Teamgroup chips are highly underrated. Those should be among the best UCCC sticks available.

I dont' doubt at all I'd have been happy with any purchase of their 2gb sticks... And hell, it kept me from spending another 40-50 bucks which I probably, in all honesty, didn't need to spend...

Tankguys doesn't screw around. I resubmitted my credit card info again to confirm I was still up to ordering these. I did this at 5:20 Eastern time. The package is already picked up by Fedex just hours later! I'll report result of these sticks. I'm very intersted in the 3d-stability of them.

Back