Official Team Fortress 2 Thread

Medics are fooled into believing a heavy can take down everything just because they are the fattest characters with the biggest guns.

I beg to disagree with the crazy idea that the Demo is the only class that can dominate a round. Playing Gold Rush as a Heavy one can easily dominate a server.

Demo and Soldier are definitely the best solo classes, but I still have a soft spot for Heavy. :D

I was dominating so many people they couldn't even show up on the list. Yeah...I know I'm a show off. :p

cp_dustbowl0020.jpg

cp_dustbowl0036.jpg

Anotherdayofboxing3of6listed.jpg

thats 3 of a 6 Punch KO streak. All were crits. I wasn't ubered. I wasn't kritzcreakd. Map was warpath, we were defending our 2nd point. I took a tele, jumped over about 7 or 8 people, two of which were ubered, turned around, and just went to work. only a medic with special medigun and an engi started shooting me, everyone else was looking at the point.

Instant respawn map and fort as you'd expect. A [Hard] clan would be really good although I don't think there are competitive leagues for TF2.

tf2dominationslm9.jpg

So, I tried to play in a 6v6 scrim yesterday. No crits.

I don't like the format at all. 6v6 is too limiting and the lack of crits insures that if you are going up a Medic + <insert class here>, you will pretty much have to retreat or die.

Kinda boring

I was on server Jiggly's Fun House last night. Used a spray Ive used since game release (and have played on this server, basically since then) which is a graphic of the [H]. Was told by an admin there not to use it anymore cause it was advertising for the [H]ard Forums. Heh.

I didnt argue with the guy and just said "okie dokie", wont use it anymore. Not that I was trying to advertise at all, heh, was furthest thing from my mind, just showing my colors.

So, oh well, I didnt let it bother me....

But I did try to find a different picture to use for a spray, found one, but now, I cant seem to get it to load up to the game. Keeps telling me the file is currupted. When I used the [H] pic, all I did was clicked on it somewhere around here, saved it then uploaded it to the sprays, no problems.

What do I have to do to make a new pic upload to the sprays?

Is there no one playing TF2 anymore?
I mean I search for servers and about 750 show up but only 60 of them actually have people playing and then about half of them are locked. So that only leaves about 30 server to play on. :(

Doh, I just found the problem. For some reason it was on the Custom tab instead of the Internet tab. Now I get about 150 open servers. :eek:

So, I tried to play in a 6v6 scrim yesterday. No crits.

I don't like the format at all. 6v6 is too limiting and the lack of crits insures that if you are going up a Medic + <insert class here>, you will pretty much have to retreat or die.

Kinda boring

Yeah, despite how I hate to die by crits, they do make the game more for fun by some air of unpredictability.

But, 6v6 can really be awesome if you have a good team with a good strat. The team without a strat gets rolled, because they are disorganized and don't know how to respond.

They weren't joking when they said TF2 was the deepest FPS MP game around. I mean, there are so many things you have to weigh out in order to effective against a truly talented player. For a guy like me, it's a fun challenge to try and out-smart the big-dogs, even though I'm not as "talented" as they are.

I'm bumping this thread...what does everyone think of the Pyro achievements?

Personally, I think they're much easier than the Medic ones, though to be fair the Medic ones took me forever to do by myself, so they kept me nice and busy until now.

I'm bumping this thread...what does everyone think of the Pyro achievements?

Personally, I think they're much easier than the Medic ones, though to be fair the Medic ones took me forever to do by myself, so they kept me nice and busy until now.

Some are easy, some aren't. Gonna find an achievement server tonight so I dont feel like WoW-style grinding.

Not too much, they will have some once they get L4D out the door and can get back to work on it.

Yea I heard next patch wont be until early next year. Hopefully it will be a big one. These one at a time class release updates are kinda lame, cause then you get 40 pyros in one server. But I do love my tf2!

I've been wanting to do this every since I started playing TF2, never really got a chance tho:

Untitled-1.jpg

It was a level 2 shooting someone else. So i jumped in there and while literally on top of the engi started bashing away at it.To my suprise I got it, critted him, and then got his dispenser.

Good stuff.

Back