Official Pageian vs. Marty Thread

1. The bet: I pass Pageian in under 49 days from this thread date he has to drink 1 gallon of breast milk.

2. The math for those so challanged: 100% x 0 = 0 ||| 75% x <me> = 16kPPD
 
marty9876 said:
1. The bet: I pass Pageian in under 49 days from this thread date he has to drink 1 gallon of breast milk.

2. The math for those so challanged: 100% x 0 = 0 ||| 75% x <me> = 16kPPD
You gonna make the milk yourself?
:p
 
Better yet, I'll drink a gallon if you pass me in 38 days. I'm not worried though, no chance you can make that happen Mr. 75% boy. :eek:
 
6 gz added since last post, you added what?

I have my sources for the milk, don't worry about that. 38 days huh, your going to have to make it interesting for me to bite on that
 
marty9876 said:
100% x 0 = 0 ||| 75% x <me> = 16kPPD

Or 100% x <you> = pageian get's scary unwanted prison sex from you 11 days sooner.
Yeah, on second thought stay at 75%. My gf says you're not any good anyway.
 
marty9876 said:
6 gz added since last post, you added what?

I have my sources for the milk, don't worry about that. 38 days huh, your going to have to make it interesting for me to bite on that

I'll post pics if you do it but I think I'm going to have to insist on choosing the milk source.
 
pageian said:
I'll post pics if you do it but I think I'm going to have to insist on choosing the milk source.

wussy..... she is actually pretty hot. Just text'd me the other day "I had dreams of you last night". Me thinks telling her husband a bad Idea

+2 more borgs than last post....

edit: pics of you and PH--- deal?
 
marty9876 said:
wussy..... she is actually pretty hot. Just text'd me the other day "I had dreams of you last night". Me thinks telling her husband a bad Idea

+2 more borgs than last post....

edit: pics of you and PH--- deal?
I have the p[H] pic....
:p
 
How the hell did I get involved in this?!? :eek:

 
marty9876 said:
wussy..... she is actually pretty hot. Just text'd me the other day "I had dreams of you last night". Me thinks telling her husband a bad Idea

+2 more borgs than last post....

edit: pics of you and PH--- deal?

Okay then, it's on Bitch! :cool:
 
marty9876 said:
wussy..... she is actually pretty hot. Just text'd me the other day "I had dreams of you last night". Me thinks telling her husband a bad Idea

+2 more borgs than last post....

edit: pics of you and PH--- deal?

What are you going to do when you lose the bet? :confused:
 
you two should be proud...it took a whole 2 hours of bickering and fighting in other threads to make the moose seperate you from everyone else and put you two into your own corner :)

The Moose = the authority figure you never wanted :)

FOR THE HORDE
 
pageian said:
What are you going to do when you lose the bet? :confused:

crap, where is math boy mage when I need him. So, to get to 38 day mark, assuming dill weed here can add I need to boost production by 25%

Where the F am I gonna find 4k PPD. Can't just pull this out of my butt...ahh maybe.

If I loose, I'll donate $0.25 to the save a Moose fund. Listen p-diddy, these call out/bet things don't exactly work if I name my own penalty now do they????? :confused:

Name it boy.

I want pics of you holding a sign "Marty is a God among all", and some pH action.

disclaimer: I reserve the right to change sign working as I see fit
 
marty9876 said:
crap, where is math boy mage when I need him. So, to get to 38 day mark, assuming dill weed here can add I need to boost production by 25%

Where the F am I gonna find 4k PPD. Can't just pull this out of my butt...ahh maybe.

If I loose, I'll donate $0.25 to the save a Moose fund. Listen p-diddy, these call out/bet things don't exactly work if I name my own penalty now do they????? :confused:

Name it boy.

I want pics of you holding a sign "Marty is a God among all", and some pH action.

disclaimer: I reserve the right to change sign working as I see fit
i will switch my systems to pageian just so that doesnt happen

:)

FOR THE HORDE
 
come on little man, deal or not?

how come I have a way of dragging everyone else into these things... :)
 
marty9876 said:
come on little man, deal or not?

how come I have a way of dragging everyone else into these things... :)
cuz you just start naming others in your bet

FOR THE HORDE
 
God I love this forum..... never a dull moment :D


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
i got idea for you pageian....how about if you when...marty holds a sign confessing is true love for the moose...and/or photographic evidence of his love for the moose....i like these ideas :)

FOR THE HORDE
 
AtomicMoose said:
How about if Pageian wins, he buys JTV a Hooked on Phonics book.
:p

I'm not done with you either Moose. Give me a couple of weeks, and you will be wondering where the hell I came from. Just have to let exams pass...

JTV
 
marty9876 said:
crap, where is math boy mage when I need him. So, to get to 38 day mark, assuming dill weed here can add I need to boost production by 25%

Where the F am I gonna find 4k PPD. Can't just pull this out of my butt...ahh maybe.

If I loose, I'll donate $0.25 to the save a Moose fund. Listen p-diddy, these call out/bet things don't exactly work if I name my own penalty now do they????? :confused:

Name it boy.

I want pics of you holding a sign "Marty is a God among all", and some pH action.

disclaimer: I reserve the right to change sign working as I see fit

I'm no math wiz but I was considering that you're running at 75% and you're at roughly 16k per day right now so........ 16,000/3 = 5333.33...... 5333.33*4=21,333.32..... 21,333.32-16,000 = 5333.32. SO, you don't need 4k ppd, you need 5,333 ppd. Your potential is 21,333 ppd, but since you're running at only 75% right now you're only getting 16k ppd. Someone check my math please.

Agreed, I'll post that pic.
If you lose I want pictures of you in a dress with makeup and earings, necklace etc... holding a sign that say's "Hi, my name is Mary, pageian says I'm only 75% of a man". Agreed?
 
pageian said:
Agreed, I'll post that pic.
If you lose I want pictures of you in a dress with makeup and earings, necklace etc... holding a sign that say's "Hi, my name is Mary, pageian says I'm only 75% of a man". Agreed?
i think we have a bet :D

FOR THE HORDE
 
James_TheVirus said:
I'm not done with you either Moose. Give me a couple of weeks, and you will be wondering where the hell I came from. Just have to let exams pass...

JTV
Come tomorrow, you will be crying a different tune... :yup:
 
pageian said:
Agreed, I'll post that pic.
If you lose I want pictures of you in a dress with makeup and earings, necklace etc... holding a sign that say's "Hi, my name is Mary, pageian says I'm only 75% of a man". Agreed?
hhahahahahaha

I like this idea.
 
AtomicMoose said:
Come tomorrow, you will be crying a different tune... :yup:

Hey...I will see what I can bring when the time comes. I am confident that there will be a lot!!!!

JTV
 
Back
Top