Official Call Of Duty 2 Pwns Thread

n3wbpwn3r

Bad Trader
i got call of duty 2 today, all i gotta say is amazing...
the graphics are unbeleavable. the game play is awsome
i got really mad their was a guy in a tank and i was trying to hs him and i kept shooting him and he didnt die then i realized he was on my team haha

Wish it would run half decent on my comp :( Doesn't even look good enough for it to slow down like that :p Any tweeks to get it running good?

Are you kidding me, the game has been raped, UO was a much better game, it has nothing but graphics, the gameplay has suffered, the guns shoot more unrealistically than before... stupid sized crosshairs, no more sprinting (why? just retarded imo) dropping the extra handgun space..... It has just became more clunky.

Graphics is nothing without gameplay, I played COD and UO for over a year constantly (until the cheating got rediculous) and loved teh game, when i played the cod2 demo i was fucking shocked at what they done to it, so dissapointed. :(

One thing I did like is the breathing sniper scope and holding your breath to shoot, like so many games though one step forward and 2 steps back :rolleyes:

im diggin the game.....some things could be improved upon....but i like the way it is now...

cant say i have many complkaints...yea it bogs down on my system, but its to be expected..

actually when i first loaded it, i set evertything to high just for fun, and it ran so smooth...i was like wtf theres no way...but i goit so caught up in the game i kept playing

.....only to realize my resolution was @ 800x600 or whatevers default LOL but it was still amazing!

Wow, another creative WW2 game where you play an Ally landing on the beaches of Normandy. NO WEI.

Neural Interface said:
UO was a much better game

Sorry, but all I could think of when you said UO is Ultima Online which has had a lock on that acronym in my mind for about 8 years (despite me never playing it). It took me a few minutes of searching the internet to realize that you were referring to COD:UO... I am tracking now though, and your post suddenly makes a lot more sense!

Im enjoying the game much more then COD or UO. I have to say its damn fun.

stfu stop taking a dump on my thread.

i just did the level where you gotta take back over contol of your base... omg

i had the sniper wrifle and was owning

it was like BOOM HEAD SHOT , BOOM HEADSHOT

i was jumpin around and was like i can dance all day you cant hitme

you know what " MY HANDS ARE SHAKING , MY HEART IS BEATING AND IM STILL MAKING THE HEAD SHOTS, BOOM HEAD SHOT

Back