Office XP and VISTA

brasscorpion

Weaksauce
Does anyone know if Office XP will run on VISTA

I need the Office suite badly to do homework and I have a copy of Office XP from my college...I asked the IT group there and they just said "it should work".

Anyone here know for sure???

Brass

Not sure but try it. You can always use something like open office if xp doesn't.

If I remember correctly, Office 2000 had some issues with Vista, but Office XP and up should work fine.

Office XP works fine on Vista. I just installed it last night. There was a link somewhere showing compatibility with Vista and all the versions of Office. Office XP is compatible.

My wife's machine is running Vista HP 32bit and Office 2000, and I've got Office XP on my Vista install and neither of us have had a single problem...

My wife's machine is running Vista HP 32bit and Office 2000, and I've got Office XP on my Vista install and neither of us have had a single problem...

Also have installed Office 2000 on a few Vista boxes. It works, although you do get some messages about it's Faxing plugin or something like that.

I installed Office 2000 on my Father-In-Law's Vista Business PC this weekend... I've got it with XP at home, works like a champ.

Back