Office Depot Raleigh Clearance items:

ShepsCrook

[H]F Junkie
Everything that is on clearance also has 50% off of the clearance price.

The KODAK EASYSHARE DX6490 Zoom Digital Camera = $500 was on clearance for $424!
Then you get 50% off on that and you walk out the store with the camera for $212!!!

They have CF cards and XD cards from 64MB to 256MB on clearance for as little as $12.50 after the 50%

Phone Cords and pieces mostly on clearance.

Belkin 500VA UPS Backups as little as $25.
APC 500VAs for as little as $30

I bought out their stock of Ati Radeon 7500's.

There's lots of stuff on clearance in the store so check it out!

I got the 7500's for $22 each.

And yeah, it's only at this store.

Other stores might be doing some clearance deals but I'm not possitive.

So I guess YMMV

Hrm.. kinda sad.. I'm running on my main comp a 7500.. It doesn't play the games too good. I'm stuck on cs on lowest resoluion.. and even then, my highest fps is 30-60?

Yeah. My store has a ton of clearance items that they're only having 50% off until Friday. I'm picking up the Nikon 5700 for $450 on Friday. :)

ShepsCrook said:
Yeah. My store has a ton of clearance items that they're only having 50% off until Friday. I'm picking up the Nikon 5700 for $450 on Friday. :)
dont forget to DL the Nikon rebate for the 5700 - it'll drop you back another $150 (or did that price include the rebate?).

oooo there is, thank you for letting me know. That's just more incentive.

I bought 2. They are the PCI version. dual display and TV out. In the retail boxes. Unopened.

Those are good cards. I have one running my secondary display. I originally bought it last January for about $70 for my Dell to replace the onboard Intel graphics. Huge improvement and I was getting more than 50fps on CS back then so I dont know what to tell you LowLifeEric.

I figured they couldn't hurt at that price. Wouldn't be bad to replace onboard cards, or act as dual cards.

Damn, one of those pci vid cards would allow me quad monitors.

Damn x 10000 I just realized you said office depot not office max. :(

lol. Plus I'm not sure if it's all Office Depot stores having that discount. I know they all have it on clearance for like $50 per card, but this one store has their clearance -50% deal.

Well, I live here down in La Jolla (San Diego county) and both of the Office Depot I went to said they are not having 50% clearance items deal... They DO have a 50% off clearance section, but all of those are non-electronic related. All they have for that deal are office supplies such as mini cabinet, papers, pencils, staples, etc.....

I do, however, find that both stores have the items described above on clearance. BUT! They are not 50% off clearance price.... The Kodak EasyShare DX6490 is indeed on clearance for $424, but I asked the manager there and they said there is no such 50% off deal. I mentioned that someone got it for 50% off and he said that varies from store to store.

According to the manager at both stores, the corporate clearance price is $424. That means the highest any Office Depot store can sell that item for is $424. They DO, however, have the option to chose selling that item for any price lower than the coporate clearance price. Unfortunately, both places I went to does not sell the digicam for any lower....

Also, I picked up a nifty trick from the guy working there. If the item is on clearance you guys might wanna keep an eye out at the number on that price tag. According to the employee at Office Depot, if you see a clearance price tag, usually it comes with a marking for what stage it's clearance level is in. For example:

normal price: $20
clearance lvl1: $18.01
clearance lvl2: $11.02
clearance lvl3: $5.03
clearance lvl4: $1.04

That's the example the dude gave me. As you notice, the cent is used to mark the level. The guy says that if u see a .04, grab it because that's the lowest it will ever go at Office Depot. But Honestly, I think at lvl2 or lvl3 it's already gone.

PS: I did pick up a good deal actually. Office Depot have a deal on the Logitech Access Trio LE for $49.99 with a $20 bux mail in rebate by Office Depot. That includes the wireless keyboard, a ball wireless mouse, and a quickcam messenger. The quickcam messenger alone would cost around $40 already, so this is a sweet deal after you get the rebate back. The final price after rebate would come out to be $30.

Hope that helps.

Back