Off-Road Velociraptor Safari

Phimp

Gawd

Off-Road Velociraptor Safari

Greatest web-browser game ever

Basically, you are a brainwashed raptor who can drive an off-road vehicle and your goal is to kill as many raptors as possible and drag them with a chain and ball on the back of your vehicle into one of many transporters that send them to the future so a corporation can make food out of fresh Velociraptor meat, all while doing stunts and collecting orbs scattered throughout the level.

I'm pretty much addicted to this game, and I found it yesterday.

You put in your email address and a password and it will even keep track of your total kills, score, stunts, etc. Even has achievements you can unlock. =p

I'm #13 in today's leaderboards =D (still gettin the hang of it)

Anyone else play this?

Basically, you are a brainwashed raptor who can drive an off-road vehicle and your goal is to kill as many raptors as possible and drag them with a chain and ball on the back of your vehicle into one of many transporters that send them to the future so a corporation can make food out of fresh Velociraptor meat, all while doing stunts and collecting orbs scattered throughout the level.

I read that and went, waaaat. That is as zany a concept for a game as I've heard in a long time.

LOL, my highest score was 388 thousand but it's made me have a couple of chuckles.

Ya, I normally pass on web games that require the installation of a plugin, but my primal instincts kicked in and the urge to slaughter raptors by the dozens in an off-road vehicle was just too strong...

The plug-in itself (Unity) is pretty small and after searching for a bit, it seems extremely versatile, even used for game development on the Wii!

But ya, I got just over 1,000,000 points in one game but it was complete luck! lol I like killed three raptors while going off a jump and i flew FOREVER and landed on a raptor then got a stunt and raptor killing spree. haha complete luck

I'm workin on gettin all the achievements right now.. 7 left.

Definitely a fun time waster!

ya, it definitely has that carmageddon feel to it.

uew boll movie! haha that's pretty funny, and sadly, true..

I'm surprised that this game still has some of my attention. =p
There are a few people I sent a link to it, and they've been playing it at work all day in between dealing with customers. haha

I only need 7 more achievements!

I've gotten all achievements with the exception of 5 games of 1 million points (3 down, 2 to go), and the 10 second 2-wheel.

After trying the 10 second 2-wheel for like 2 hours while watching TV (multitasking FTW!), I got what I thought was surely 10 seconds, and as my jeep hit the ground because I couldn't hold on to it for any longer, I saw it was only 9.9 seconds! WTF! NOOOO! lol

Back