I'm trying to decide between getting a gaming lappy and a mild upgrade to my desktop, or going all-out on the desktop. A sure tipping point for me would be if I could pull off this setup:
While the 3x1 super-landscape setups are awesome, I'd love to get a little more vertical FoV too... seems like this would be a nice compromise without getting into a full 3x2 setup. And this would have the advantage of not putting a bezel right in the middle of the group.
So my question is... is it possible to set this as a group for gaming?
While the 3x1 super-landscape setups are awesome, I'd love to get a little more vertical FoV too... seems like this would be a nice compromise without getting into a full 3x2 setup. And this would have the advantage of not putting a bezel right in the middle of the group.
So my question is... is it possible to set this as a group for gaming?