Odd things happening, Need your help.

Ok so heres the deal i turned on my computer tonight "normal routine" jumped on some Bad Company 2 i noticed the game launched in windows mode? So i thought if i just went to setting an reapplied it would fix. Well 30 min later an that's a no go so i open another game "Batman" it to starts in windowed mode an cannot for the life of me figure out why everything is opening like this. Anyone have an ideas or pointers?

Try to update your video drivers worse case reinstall the game. but definitely check your drivers first.

Bad company will launch in windowed mode if something else steals focus during startup. I've had anything from virus scanners to auto-updates cause this. It's easy to fix in bad company - not sure about other games. Just click on the window and press Alt+Enter to switch back to fullscreen.

I had this happen to me a couple weeks ago. I had to re-install my video card drivers. No idea what caused it though as I hadn't directly tinkered with any GPU related settings for a couple months.

Back