Hey guys I have odd sounds coming from my speakers and head phones when I access windows volume control and Mute the Following
CD Player
Line In
Mic
the sound goes away unless the volume is turned all the way up.
Now if I go over those three things and unmute them it gets louder and louder until I can hear the ringing at lower sound levels.
Sound Card is an onboard one sound popped up about a week ago computer seems to have alot of ghosts going to wipe HD soon anyways but in the mean time you got any idea's?
CD Player
Line In
Mic
the sound goes away unless the volume is turned all the way up.
Now if I go over those three things and unmute them it gets louder and louder until I can hear the ringing at lower sound levels.
Sound Card is an onboard one sound popped up about a week ago computer seems to have alot of ghosts going to wipe HD soon anyways but in the mean time you got any idea's?